Grieving is something people handle differently. In this video, you will receive some advice and reminders when confronting the feelings of loss.
- Grief is a process not a task
- Don’t be afraid of the pain
- Do things that make you happy
- Recognize the relationship between the mind and body
- Physical health is important for mental health
- Reach out
It’s not just a matter of coping with loss; it’s about coping with change, and that… takes a lot of time… You’re going to have to work through your pain in your own way on your own pace.
Was this helpful for you? Let us know if you need more assistance. Chat with us at http://m.me/mindwellph